East Cost Trading Company Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Charter

Go down

Guild Charter Empty Guild Charter

Post by Hydro Canuck Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Who are we?
We are a group of like minded indivduals, who enjoy Archeage, and wanted people to enjoy it with. We play on the Aranzeb Server, Eastern Continent. This is a democratic guild. Yes, I am the Guild Leader, in that I organized the creation of the guild, designed the forums, secured the voice server, ect, ect. But I'm not here to boss anyone around, or tell you how to play the game. Myself and the officers are here to provide help and guidance. Anyone can organize events, or do anything they want.

What do we do?
Primarily, we do Farming, Crafting, Fishing, Trade runs, ect.

Guild Rules:

1) Respect fellow members. I personally have no problems with swearing. I'm in the military, it's just how I talk lol But swearing at people, putting them down, ect, will not be tolerated.

2) Real life comes first. Live in your world, play in ours. We keep it casual and laid back. If you have time to play, cool. If not, no biggie. Play when ever your RL situation allows. Noone will fault you for having a life.

3) No killing guildmates or friendlies. You want to pvp, that's fine. Go kill members of the Western Faction. Greifing will not be tolerated. You want to be a greifer or a pirate, go do it somewhere else.

4) We don't "require" you to have Mumble. However, it is preffered if members could get it and connect to it. If you don't have a Mic, that's fine, but atleast be able to listen. Group activities are much easier to carry out, with voice coms. Typing is not very practical while trying to play.

5) Have fun. It's your game. Play it your way (without violating rule #2). We are pretty laid back and casual. We all just want to play a game, and have fun. Guildmates are there to help. Use them. Group with them. Play with them.

6) If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, please let myself or an officer know. Inactive characters will be purged every 30 days. I don't want to boot anyone who plans on coming back.

How do I join?

Sign up for an account on our forums, and post about yourself in the Membership Application section. We'll set up a time to send you an invite ingame. Anyone is welcome to join. No apps will be rejected.

Hydro Canuck
Admin

https://eastcoasttradingco.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum